Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How I Feel Affects Other People...

Relocation can be a different mindset according to your age and stage in life. There are different goals and concerns. When I was younger and on the corporate track, I was more focused on getting involved with as much as possible in the community, etc.  Part of the fascination was due to wanting to get the company name good representation and reputation… wanting to know where to go and hang out… trying to blend in.

Now I find myself watching how others interact with one another… happy to stay home and to myself… knowing that that will shine best for my reputation.

As you move forward in your life, realize that you are 'relocating' on a daily basis. Embrace the mindsets of awareness as you look over your past, and appreciate the road you have paved for those who benefitted from your guidance. You may not know who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling