Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Moments

YOU KEPT ME UP
LATE LAST NIGHT

I could almost make out your figure
Through the darkness in which we sat
So I sat and I listened
And I felt your every word
As they lingered in the black.


I closed my eyes...
But I opened them shortly...
For I missed you in that span.
Your fragrance enticed my nostrils
Your voice welcomed me back
Your actions called for my attention
Your wisdom rang in my ear.
You kept me up late last night
And you weren't even here.
© 1975


Realize that someone is always thinking about you, and thus you are always loved. Every expression of love is equal to the happiest of Valentine's Moments, as is every expression of self love. Spread, share, enjoy... and S.H.I.N.E. ...

2 comments:

  1. Sporty, I didn't have a real Valentine's this year in the natural. But spiritually, I had the best Valentine's Day gift God could give me - revelation. I asked Him to reveal someone to me and He did.

    This may be off topic, but I just wanted to share. So, if no one else was thinking of me on V-Day, I know that my God was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shorty... you can't be off topic when you're sharing what God does. And in this case the move you have to make is realizing the revelation everyday.

    God does not wait for V-Day to love you. And neither should we wait "a" day to express our love for others, because we don't know when our next chance to do so will come.

    Remember to L.O.V.E. - Let Ourselves Value Everyone... and what you'll truly find is that YOU are the revelation.

    Have you ever experienced a day where you thought God didn't love you?

    ReplyDelete

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling