Friday, January 22, 2010

Learning in Economic Quicksand

J.O.Y.
Just One You

There are few things more worth celebrating than being who you are… sharing your gift with those who love you, and those who will learn to. You see, though it’s a cliché, there is total truth to the fact that there is absolutely no one else like you. So as people meet you, they are learning about you… experiencing you for the first time. Teach them to enjoy you by radiating the joy you have for yourself, as well as how you seek to appreciate their light. I believe we can show this light through how we celebrate ourselves… which is what ‘sharing’ is all about.

January 22, 1975 I started working as a Messenger at The Wall Street Journal, picking up and delivering advertising material. I would retire as a Regional Classified Advertising Manager, 18 years later. Today I am a Messenger for R. King & Associates (I am “R. King,” and my “Associates” are my bills), picking up and delivering inspirational material to important people like yourself. Think about some of your anniversaries and continue to celebrate you. There are few things more worth celebrating than being who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling