Saturday, May 2, 2009

Learning in Economic Quicksand

Let’s stay with J.O.Y. Just One You ...

Ever have someone say, “If I were you I’d [do this or that]”? The fact of the matter is, only you can be you. And as you focus on that blessing, it becomes clearer what you would do. Ask yourself, “What would I do if I were me?”

None of us will make the history we were born to make if we do not concentrate on being ourselves. Sometimes people think they want to be someone else, or that the grass is greener on the other side. The truth is, it’s only grass… and (who knows) maybe their water bill is higher. And no one’s looking for a higher water bill these days.

What we’re looking for is the best way to celebrate the joy of being who we are… giving us the chance to know how important it is that we allow ourselves to S.H.I.N.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling