Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How I Feel Affects Other People...

Sometimes I write something, and am “zoomingly” not thinking about its impact. Here’s a variation of one I've written to friends celebrating their birthdate. A friend particularly liked it and told me so. Thus I post it here for your reminder.


First, “birthdate” is the term handed down through my mother, who said we only have one birthday, and it is celebrated annually with a 1-in-7 chance of being on the actual same day of the week you were born. Want to guess what the odds are of it being the same year?

You did an excellent job of handling the last 365 days that God gave you. He has decided to renew your life for ONE day. Enjoy each and every moment.”



Happy Birthdate to you!

~ www.sportyking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling