Monday, October 4, 2010

How I Feel Affects Other People...

I NOTICED
YOU WEREN’T WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR

Oh, there were plenty of other people in the room to talk to
And plenty of things to look at,
But your eyes held my attention.
Well, not the whole time. . .

There were times where you looked away
And I thought about nibbling your toes
Or fingertips or neck to get your attention. . .

Sure, I even considered picking you up.
But I noticed you weren't wearing any underwear.
And I knew you were oblivious to the breeze that kept blowing,
So I thought it best to join everybody else in the waiting game
Of when someone would change your diaper.

© 1994 Sporty King
 
Yes, it's a baby on a table. So often it is our perception that promotes or degrades the way we look at life. So as the media headlines continue to challenge and broadcast gloom, what we really have to broadcast is the fact that this isn’t the first depression… it isn’t the first recession… It’s the next tough time. And we’ve gotten through though times before. Each of us has.

Well, the perception right now is that we’re stuck. That we’re living in economic quicksand. Let’s change our perspective, and talk about ‘learning’ in economic quicksand.

This week I'll share the acronyms I use to having a conversation with my audience about dealing with today's gift of life. Yes, that still overshadows the trials & tribulations. Focus on getting your testimony, and you'll learn the steps you can take to stay positive through laughter and introspection.

As you enjoy reading, consider how life changing this seminar could be with me touching on specific points that impact your audience of teens, parents, educators, conference attendees and people who breathe... '-)

www.sportyking.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling