Friday, August 13, 2010

A God Day

God doesn’t get a day off. So as you strive to live God-like, rejoice at the demands on your time. ~Sporty King

© 2009

I’m having a good day. I’ve been able to update my website with products. That’s where I'm focusing more, because I've got enough stuff to have a section in the Successories store. But a lot of things I started and didn't continue if they didn't sell fast enough… couldn't hold stock. That's also why I've picked up my pace on Blogging, Facebook and Twitter. Please go check out my progress, and see if there’s an inspirational product with your credit card (I mean, name) on it. :-)

Not that concerned with learning about Charlotte. I chose it because I liked it 27 years ago. It's not a matter of it 'maybe' working out. This is where I want to be right now, and it will work. Goal is not to speak locally as much as travel and have a place to come home and sleep. I'm looking to be more international. Thus a lot of what I'm doing is also putting systems into place so that I can hire a staff or at least a rep.

Will also be checking into some Toastmaster clubs over the next couple of weeks. I visited one in April when I was here getting my apartment. Might go there again, plus got invited to a new club. I like the new clubs because they keep me in a training mode, as well as close to knowing what audiences need.

I got my license plate last week, so I'm one step away from full Southerner... have to wait for registration to come in the mail. I already have my library card and have registered to vote. Not sure if I'm gonna put in an application to get my Southern Accent. I've enjoyed my Nu Yawk accent for too long. ;-)

What are you focusing your energy on… and how is your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling