Wednesday, August 25, 2010

How I Feel Affects Other People!

Being resourceful has not hindered me, but made me look forward to backing up to the wall. It has strengthened me to know that there is a wall and that I can keep fighting without worrying about being pushed off a cliff. Turning around to look for the cliff creates fear through expressing a time limit and boundary. I have time and guidelines to live for.

People ‘say’ you have no guarantee of tomorrow, yet constantly build upon today for tomorrow. I don’t ‘build’ upon today. I ‘use up’ today or take it to its highest height. When I fall it will be such a long flight to the bottom I’ll have time to learn to fly.

I guess that’s what being an angel is all about.

http://www.sportyking.com/

2 comments:

  1. I think you are an angel Sporty! You give so much of yourself to so many others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. One of my Sportyisms is "Give... sooner or later you'll catch up to what you've received."

    I've certainly been blessed... and am now used to it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

The Master of Listening

The Master of Listening
... and Smiling